What to do if a headache in the same place at one point?
What to do if your head hurts in one place? This question interests many people. Headache is very common, everyone at least once in a couple of months it feels, sometimes it is barely noticeable, and at other times hurt so that it is impossible to do anything.
Headaches can be caused by a number of effects on the human body, it can be loud music or just monotonous noise during the day. They can be a symptom of any disease, or high blood pressure, you can head just hurts.
The Pain may last from seconds to several hours, or even days. People rarely go with this problem to the doctor, thinking it was nothing, and even severe pain trying to cure analgesic at home that relieve symptoms and not the cause.
Complaints on a pain point
Common cases, when patients still come for a consultation after any period of time and complain point pain or pain in one place. And some are always in the same place, at others the pain can move. Most often this problem is localized in the eye area, temples, ears, less frequently in the forehead.
Force the pain mostly is very large, it can knock a patient off balance, sometimes people can't get over it.
A kind of pain most appears abruptly and lasts from 1 second to 1 minute. Though it began to explore for a long time, but still no answers to many questions, including where it comes from, what it provokes, and how to treat. But identified a number of key attributes with which help it is possible to diagnose this disease:
- Patients complain of a strong spasm shot or possibly a number of swift jabs, concentrated in one point.
- most Often the pain occurs in the area of the trigeminal nerve, i.e. In the area of the temple and the eye.
- there is No clear order of manifestations, appears and disappears randomly and lasts a few seconds.
- Complete lack of any other accompanying symptoms.
- there is No connection with other diseases that are found in the human body.
because of these symptoms the doctors prescribed her the status of “primary headache”, it differs from the secondary to the fact that not the consequence of diseases, such as tumors, herpes, diseases of the circulatory system.
The Good news is that this ailment is very rare, only 3% of the population has experienced it at least once. In addition, young people and children are single attacks, but much weaker than usual, but after 47 years, the chance of getting this disease increases significantly. Most susceptible to this disease female.
Relationship to other cephalalgias
Most doctors see a pattern: pain in one place are affected in 65% of people who have migraine. During attacks the person is experiencing severe throbbing pain, and a few times a day, even at night. Such cases are often associated with pain histamines head.
Though it was mentioned that such attacks have no additional symptoms, but very rarely there may be nausea, dizziness, watery and mucus. But rather, it is that irritated receptors in the brain. Patients claim that the majority of attacks were on the background:
- bright flashes of light or just a bright light for a long time;
- strong emotions, stress;
In short, each person has unique stressors that can cause this disease.
But it may be a migraine. Often people use this name for all headaches, especially strong, but it is wrong. The fact that a migraine is on one place, these symptoms can be a manifestation of it.
The main symptoms include:
- medium or severe headache;
- the pain is on a separate part of the scalp and can cover the entire area;
- the pain is rhythmic and pulsating character;
- is lost efficiency;
- severe nausea and vomiting;
- strong aversion to any sounds and bright light;
Tension headaches. Such types of pain include the following symptoms:
- strong squeezing pain on all parts of the head, but there may be cases with unilateral pressure;
- localized pain in the temples, forehead and neck;
- the pain experienced in the back, shoulders or chest;
- power pain small;
- occurs slowly and often is a consequence of a strong stressful situation.
But in this disease there is no nausea, or feelings of irritation to external factors such as light and sound.
Histamina headache. This is a verya rare species that occurs only in 2 % of people, but her symptoms still it is better to know. These include:
- rare, mostly once in 10 days or less;
- abruptly arises and always in the same place, but most often it is the area of the eye socket;
- when pain laid the nose and the tears flow;
- pain intensity is very large, and after an attack the person needs time to recover.
In any case, do not delay, after all the head is the main organ, which is poorly understood, but the disease can bring serious problems, including refusal of limbs, loss of memory or other serious disorders.
You should Not self-medicate, as problems can be severe, and the delay will lead to more serious treatment situations, when treatment just isn't going to help. Of course, when the attacks can and should take pills for headaches, although the pain in most cases occurs abruptly and for a few seconds.
How to avoid attacks?
Completely avoid the headaches impossible, but you can significantly weaken them and make less frequent. For this you will need to devote only one hour a day just to sit in silence, to relax both mentally and relax all the muscle groups. A warm bath will have a better effect.
Should adhere to the diet, to eat properly. And most importantly – get a diary and write down after each attack than you did. Then you'll have to define what is the reason why a headache at one point.