Why is and how to remove the hump on the back
Advising how to remove the hump on the back, we relied on medical and national recommendations. It is obvious that effective treatment is possible only after determining the cause of the disease.
Studying, why is "Buffalo horn" (so-called disease in people), researchers have focused on primary influence of hormonal changes on the appearance of the disease in women after 45 years.
People also noticed the relationship between the climacteric period of the fair sex, and fatty deposits in the back. If a woman lives alone without a sexual partner, she has accumulated steroid hormones. They contribute to the deposition of excess fat in the back area and hips.
Indeed, the deformation occurs most often in middle-aged women (after 45 years). Nevertheless, the pathology, which is popularly referred to as widow's hump due to salt deposits in the spinal column. The most common cause of protrusion of the rear is the accumulation of fat cells.
Cause of disease
The Hump on his back is growing for the following reasons:
- Degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the spine;
- hormonal sphere;
- Secondary diseases (diabetes, gout)
In osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine, the person feels the crunch in his back, aching pain in the lower back and lower extremities. Over the years, the deformation of the lumbar spine is increased, the "bump" on the back increases.
Curvature of spine type Buffalo (widow) hump occurs when the seal skeletal muscle. This disease the medical language called miogeleza. It occurs due to excess of physical activity in physical education classes in gyms.
When the load on skeletal muscles exceeds the reserve capacity of muscle fibers, arise microtrauma of the tissues. In them one can observe the formation of bumps in the area of the lumbar spine.
Miogeleza is alarming, as it suggests that physical education classes did not bring positive effect to your health.
For the treatment of pathologies should apply absorbable therapy. It includes the following activities:
- anti-Inflammatory treatment (mydocalm, diclofenac);
- Massage and physiotherapy
- Manual therapy to correct the deformity of the spine.
At home it is possible to apply national treatment. It includes the following activities:
- Application of compresses on your back with anti-inflammatory herbs (wild chamomile, sage)
- Warm bath with added aloe leaf;
- Salt and soda compresses on the compacted muscle.
degenerative disc disease as a provoking factor
If the lumbar hump is growing due to degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the spine, to treat it by the following procedures:
- Organization of orthopedic bed mattresses and pillows should be of medium hardness
- back massage Sessions for a period of 10-15 procedures;
- Pharmaceutical drugs to normalize blood circulation and toning of muscle tissue;
- access to the swimming pool several times a week.
Degenerative diseases of the spine treated with anti-inflammatory drugs and chondroprotectors (diclofenac, teraflex).
How the adrenal glands affect the hump
Adrenal glands – the body's hormonal system, which is involved in regulating protein and fat metabolism. In their failure be excess fat cells not only in the back area, but also throughout the body.
With a shortage of glucocorticoids redistribution of fat cells. The disease Itsenko-Cushing's causes of the legs of a man be thin, and in the lumbar region there appears a hump.
With adrenal insufficiency treatment is normalization of hormonal background. The disease can also occur on the background of organic brain pathology, so before you begin treatment, you should do MRI of the brain. If a tumor needed surgery.
If the cause of the disease is a disease of the adrenal gland, is assigned to the substitution support hormones.
Menopause – the cause of defect
Treatment of convexity in the lower back very often appears in women in postmenopausal. Excess deposition of fat at this stage is a protective response, since within a few years after the cessation of the menstrual cycle there is an excess of estrogen.
To fix a violation of metabolism, it is necessary to normalize the diet:
- to Exclude the use of fat;
- to Enrich the body with vitamins and trace elements;
- to Consumemore dairy foods.
To Improve the metabolism of substances will help of intensive physical training. By daily practice of gymnastics to burn excess fats.
Treatment shock-wave therapy
In the thickening in the waist areas of fat deposits can be eliminated with shock wave therapy. The method involves the exposure of the pathological area by high-frequency ultrasound beams. When exposed to the hump on his back will collapse. The effectiveness of treatment is increased if simultaneously with the shock wave therapy used massage, physical therapy, diadynamic currents.
Another popular method of treatment of bulging in the lower back is the local darsonvalization. The method involves the use of alternating current for impacts on localized areas of the body. The impact of voltage up to 20 kV and low current of 0.002 mA allows you to destroy fat accumulation in a short period of time.
To get Rid of the dorsal hump can be faster if the above methods to get a daily physical exercise.
What is the list of gymnastics can be applied in pathology:
- Raise the legs up, lying on his stomach. Spread them apart and bend at a right angle. When performing exercises, you cannot change the position of the body. Focus on the mixing blades. Zoom in and raise the shoulders to the sides several times.
- Lying on his stomach, climb and stoop on his hands. Thus serially lift the feet up. Fix position at the top for 5 seconds, and then return to the starting position. The number of repetitions is 5 to 10.
To learn how to cure the hump on the back, please see also medical recommendations. The effectiveness of treatment will increase, if you combine the above guidelines with pharmaceutical drugs relax skeletal muscles and reduce inflammation.
To Correct the pathology can well as quality of manual therapy.