The most effective exercises exercise therapy for the treatment of spinal hernia
Perform the exercise with a hernia of the spine is necessary to strengthen the musculo-ligamentous corset back, which will prevent pathological curvature of the spine in the same location as the pathology.
Because the illness is often associated with pain, you should consider some important principles of exercise, so as not to aggravate the situation.
Important principles perform physical therapy
do Not proceed to physical exercise until you examine the following principles:
- At each movement follow the no pain and their feelings. Since the loss of vertebral disc occur in any direction, some exercises may not be accompanied by pain, while others lead to unbearable pain.
You should Not perform exercises which brings the pain. Only useful classes, delivering to you a little discomfort. Some time after the beginning of treatment, go back to gymnastics, which had previously caused pain. If now not, then relief;
- First, strengthen the muscular corset around the spine is necessary to exclude various types of "twisting". They put too much "load" the spine that leads to unpleasant sensations. Leave such exercises to the final stage;
- Eliminate jumping, sharp blows and strong quakes;
- When you picked the right complex, perform it as often as possible during the day;
- classes Begin with a minimal load, amplitude and frequency of movements, and then gradually increase your rhythm;
- health Hazard lies in the fact that the person is trying to recover in one day. The spinal column must be restored gently by gradually increasing vascularity and muscle contractions
- avoid "sharp" movements.
There are certain contraindications to exercise when herniated:
- Frequent bleeding;
- Acute infectious disease;
- severe pain
- rhythm of the heartbeat;
- Worsening of chronic diseases.
What exercise is useful when herniated
Physical exercise with a hernia of the back are the main treatment complications pathology without surgical intervention. When spinal disc prolapse should be possible to strengthen the muscle corset back to ensure a secure fit to the damaged section.
There are special exercises for the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
The Pathology of the cervical spine leads to changes in the brain, so often herniated disc in this area a person has a loss of consciousness, convulsions and certain neurological disorders.
To Treat the cervical spine through physical therapy regularly. For this we recommend the following exercises:
- sit on the chair, hands lower along the trunk. Perform turns his head to the right and left side with the maximum bringing to light of the first point of pain. Repeat 10 times
- Gently lower the head down, and then take its original position. Place your chin as close to your chest and perform 5-10 repetitions;
- Sitting or standing with his arms by his side slowly elevate and then retract the chin. Repeat the exercise 10 times
when Performing gymnastics hernia spine thoracic not forget that he is responsible for internal organs. Through openings between the vertebrae are nerves that regulate the functioning of the liver, stomach, heart and intestines. One wrong move, twist or push could lead to serious pathology.
The Most popular classes with disc herniation thoracic following:
- Sit on a chair and fold his hands on the back of the head. Bend backwards and hold the spinal column to the adjacent part of the support of the chair. When you lean forward, run 3-4 deflection
- Take a horizontal position on a flat surface, and lay under the back cushion. Take a breath and rotten. Exhale and lower back down. The number of repetitions, 3-6 times.
The Lumbar spine is designed to perform basic depreciation. When weight lifting the burden mostly falls on it, so the hernia occurs in the lumbar region most often. Not to bring the case before the operation with thispathology we recommend the following set of exercises for daily perform:
- In horizontal position, stretch your legs along the body. Lift the top and hold the position for 10 seconds. Slowly lower yourself down and repeat the exercise 15 times;
- In the position on your back, bend your legs at the knees. Put on the left knee the right hand, bend left and push your right hand on the knee. At run time try to avoid the touch head of the tribe. The number of repetitions to 10 times.
back Pain caused by prolapsed intervertebral disc in the area of the spinal canal requires a special approach, compliance with regularity and thoroughness when performing each exercise.
To strengthen the muscles in such cases, in addition to LFC can go swimming, if it does not increase the pain. In the water the spine is always located in the correct position, eliminating compression of the cartilaginous discs of his. Being in the pool also becomes a diagnostic feature of the cause of pain. If when swimming pain is a symptom caused by compression of the nerve.
Home exercise for the treatment of vertebral pain
Most of the exercises to relieve lower back pain you can perform at home, as they do not require any fitness equipment and sports tracks:
- Put a pillow on the chair and lie down on her belly, but so that the area of damage to the spine was straight on the pillow. Relax and calmly breathe in the upper part of the chest. Exercise helps to strengthen muscles and stretch the spine;
- go Around the room perimeter on all fours. During the exercise you keep your back straight, and hands were always rectified;
- Lying on its side, and then on the floor (first left, then right) rotate the torso the pelvis first forward and then back to breast. Under the damaged area should be laid a cushion
- Pull up to his socks, lying on his back. They should touch the breast. Therapeutic exercise repeat 10-15 times, this will help to strengthen the muscular corset around the waist.
Exercises for muscular-ligamentous apparatus of the spine:
Strengthen the muscles and ligaments of the spine can be at home. To do this:
- Stand up on all fours and raise your opposite arm and leg up. Fix this position for a few seconds;
- Bend your legs at the knees, lying on your back. Lift up the pelvic area and secure it in this position for a few seconds;
- Follow the "boat" on a regular basis. To do this, try to raise and lower the upper part with fixation on the horizontal surface of the stomach. This exercise is fairly complex, but allows you to effectively strengthen the muscular system.
Complex "stretching" exercises for the spine
Hernia of the spine combined with the asynchrony of muscle corset. With him on one side of the back muscles are in a state of hypertonus and relaxed. To eliminate the "stiffness" recommend a set of exercises:
- Activities on an inclined Board. Within 5-20 minutes you spend stretching. To do this, take a wide Board with straps, 50 cm and secure them on the end boards. The Board will post at 130 cm from the floor. Pass the hand under the strap and try to pull the spine a gradual change in the angle of inclination of the Board;
- Side involves stretching throughout the day to take on the right and left side and not on the abdomen and back. Often lie on the healthy side;
- In the supine position, place hands at your sides, bend legs in knee joints. Put your weight on the foot, shoulders and scapula. In this position, lock the pelvis and hold it above a few seconds. The number of repetitions – 3-5.
It Should be noted that the effectiveness of treatments increases with the use of exercise therapy before drugs. For example, balsam Dikul is better absorbed after physical therapy. Massage cream helps to strengthen the blood supply during exercise.