The complex of physical exercises for neck osteochondrosis
Cervical osteochondrosis is a degenerative-dystrophic lesions of intervertebral discs in the cervical spine. This disease of the musculoskeletal system appears due to violations of metabolic processes in cartilaginous tissues of the spine.
Lesions of the cervical spine is the most dangerous form of the disease, as is often the cause of pinched nerves and impaired circulation in the spinal cord and can cause motor dysfunction. The cause of these complications are anatomical peculiarities in the structure of the cervical vertebrae.
degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine is accompanied in most cases by the appearance of the heart and headache. Pinched nerves in this disease also may occur dizziness and even numbness of the tongue, and also observed an indirect effect on the work of many other internal organs. Therefore, this disease requires a careful approach in the treatment, to avoid possible complications.
Many patients think that they can cure the degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine alone or with the help of some medication. However, this belief is erroneous. To improve their condition, the patient just has to do a special complex of physical exercises, which not only will be the prevention against the complications, but also help in the treatment of disease.
When it detects a person the first symptoms of this disease the physician should prescribe him a complex charge for the neck in osteochondrosis. All complex of exercises should be chosen individually.
Properly selected physical exercises, though not able to cure the person, but will help to avoid pinching of the nerve fibers and to avoid further displacement of the vertebrae of the neck. However, when charging for the prevention and treatment against this disease it is necessary to strictly observe the following rules:
- it is not recommended to perform figurante in the period of exacerbation, as such charging may lead to the development of complications
- figurante should not be accompanied by pain and discomfort. If such phenomena occur, we need to rest. If the pain repeats itself, we exercises for the neck in osteochondrosis is better to cancel and to tell the attending doctor, so he adjusted the complex;
- , experts recommend to closely monitor the posture to avoid injury to the cervical spine;
- exercising with a cervical-thoracic osteochondrosis should be smooth, since sudden movements can cause the progression of the disease;
- exercises should only be performed on a flat surface.