Treatment of chondrosis medical pills and painkillers
Chondrosis is a disease of the degenerative-destructive nature that affects the intervertebral discs in different spinal segments and leading to the emergence of intervertebral hernia, protrusion of disc, up to its complete loss.
The Bodies of the vertebrae are joined together using special Simpson or intervertebral discs. This structure is a fibrous-cartilaginous plate, which has two components: a pulpous nucleus and fibrotic ring. This entity performs the connecting, supporting and shock absorbing function.
Over time, a sedentary lifestyle, poor diet, elevated stress on the skeleton in the pulpous nucleus of the metabolism, apoptosis of cells, reducing the amount of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans, the fibers of the fibrous ring rupture. There is a compression of the spinal processes of the neurons, displacement of the vertebral bodies, the trauma of the substance of the spinal cord, resulting in the development of chondrosis.
Effective group lecart
Treatment of chondrosis possible medical and surgical means. Conservative treatment usually pursues the following objectives:
- elimination of pain;
- recovery of function spinal nerves
- slow down degenerative processes that destroy the disk.
Surgical treatment is indicated in case of failure of medical therapy and in the development of irreversible complications (herniated disc).
A Group of drugs used in the treatment of this disease:
- Pain relievers and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- of Ointment.
Painkillers and NSAIDs
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are a group of substances possessing anti-inflammatory and antipyretic action. They contribute to the devolution of the major components of inflammation: alteration (cell death), exudation (swelling of tissue) and proliferation (appearance of pathological connective tissue).
The Mechanism of action of this group of drugs is to block the enzyme cyclooxygenase-2 that participate in the decay of arachidonic acid and formation of prostaglandins. These substances and cause all of the above components of the inflammatory process.
non-Steroidal anti-inflammatory substances are ideal for the treatment of cervical and thoracic Kondratov: reduce pain and help restore function of spinal nerves.
A Side effect of this group of drugs is associated blocking and cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) – positive enzyme that reduce gastric acidity and prevent the formation of peptic ulcers of the stomach and duodenum.
There is a classification of NSAIDs according to the selectivity of action:
- non-selective (equally inhibit both enzymes) – diclofenac sodium, indomethacin, acetylsalicylic acid;
- moderately selective (partially block the COX-1) – meloxicam, newmaximum, Nurofen, ibuprofen;
- highly selective (almost not block COX-1) – celecoxib, Rafika, celebrex.
Origin in this group allocate:
- salicylates (acetylsalicylic acid)
- indeloxazine acid derivatives (indomethacin)
- oxicam (meloksikam, lornoxicam);
- of the propionate derivatives (ibuprofen, Ketoprofen);
- pyrazolones (metamizol sodium, analgin);
- coxib (celecoxib, rofecoxib).
while taking non-steroidal substances it is necessary to carry out prevention of peptic ulceration. In this case, is usually prescribed:
- Antacid medicines, enveloping the stomach wall and preventing its damage (Almagel, Maalox).
- Blockers of H2-histamine receptors antisecretory substances that block the appropriate receptors in the parietal cells secrete hydrochloric acid, and thereby reduces its secretion (rhinitis, quamatel).
- proton pump Inhibitors are a group of drugs that violate the exchange of hydrogen and potassium between the membrane of parietal cells and prevent the formation of hydrochloric acid (omez).
Modern drugs calcium
Because of the inflammatory process in the intervertebral disc causes local osteoporosis, it is necessary to replenish stocks of calcium which loses a vertebra.
Modern drugs are a combination of the inorganic calcium and active forms of vitamin D, which promotes absorption of trace elements in the gut and hit him in osteoblasts. Their use does not cause side effects, such as calcification of the renal tubules, as well as the deposition of calcium in atherosclerotic plaques.
Tomodern drugs include calcium: "Calcium-D3 Nycomed", "Vitrum Calcium", "Calcemin".
This category of medicines used topically over the lesion. Application of the product is necessary on clean, dry skin in small amounts. All ointments used for the treatment of chondrosis of the vertebral column, divided into several categories:
- with anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects (diclofenac sodium, Fastum gel, Ketonal);
- with a locally irritant effect (apizartron, finalgon);
- content homeopathic (Traumeel).
A Group of drugs that contribute to the restoration of the structure of proteoglycans in the nucleus pulpous, preventing the destruction of articular cartilage, improves microcirculation and nutrition of the intervertebral disc. These drugs do not have an instant healing effect, the effect is manifested after a long reception.
It Should be noted that with the complete destruction of the intervertebral disc cartilage protectors are useless. Belong to this class: hondroksid, rumalon, teraflex, structum, chondroitin sulfate. This also includes synthetic analogs of hyaluronic acid: ostenil, synocrom.
Using polymodality is a revolutionary step in the treatment of cervical and thoracic chondrosis, and in the treatment of all diseases in General. Premoderator is water, possessing special energetic properties, which is obtained using a specially designed apparatus – biofield hub.
With his help, the water is filled with a special energy field, persisting for a long time. After taking premoderator a person feels a tremendous surge of energy and vitality. This water changes the structure of the organism at the molecular level, accelerating the metabolism, renewing the immune system and slowing the growth of malignant neoplasms.