How and what is best to treat arthritis of the hands?
The Arthritis of joints of hands – a disease of changing hands beyond recognition. Than to treat arthritis of the hands, so they were always attractive, able-bodied and did not bring unpleasant sensations?
What is arthritis joints of the hand?
joints of the hand most vulnerable to arthritis. A person commits a lot of different operations by hand in all spheres of life. They are more susceptible to stress and injury. But not only these factors provoke the development of disease. Arthritis of the joints is an inflammatory disease that can occur due to infections, poor working conditions or be autoimmune response of the body to your joints.
The Disease affected different age categories of people. With age, the number of patients increases. Arthritis affects mostly women. This is due to the fact that the disease is inherited. The greatest danger to the development of arthritis tend to those who have them are sick relatives.
Signs and symptoms
Symptoms of arthritis of the hands is directly dependent on how long sick people, in what form (acute or chronic) illness occurs. Feeling joint pain and swelling above them are the primary symptoms of arthritis of the hands.
When the disease is in the chronic form:
- Pain occurs when the hypothermia of the hands.
- In the morning, after waking up, there is stiffness of the fingers.
- while moving the joints creak.
- Under the skin nodules palpated.
About an acute form of arthritis shows:
- acute pain
- swelling and redness of the skin around the joints.
Without the provision of timely and proper treatment, the disease leads to loss of mobility and deformity of the joints of the hand.
Cause of disease
Reasons for the occurrence of arthritis of the fingers is very different:
- This is a different kind of infection. Arthritis appears on the background of other ailments: rheumatism and flu, psoriasis and tuberculosis, syphilis and hepatitis and the like.
- Weakened immune system. The inflammatory process occurs as a result of hypothermia (due to cold water, weather).
- Severe prolonged stress and emotional turmoil. In most cases, this long-lasting resentment, guilt, long pent-up anger, self-hatred for something.
- Immune failure. Changes in hormonal background of the use of some medications, illness, stress trigger for destruction by leukocytes tissues of your own joints.
- Genetic predisposition. The disease is inherited.
- Various injuries and bruises, the transfer operations on the hands.
- Failure of metabolic processes in the body. They set the stage for the emergence of diseases of the vessels of the hands. The damage to small blood vessels, blood circulation.
Diagnosis and treatment
Arthritis Treatment brush spend a few specialists. The first condition of its effective therapy is the competent diagnosis. It is based on laboratory studies of the inner content of the joint capsule. The analysis allows to determine the nature of disease: communicable or non-communicable.
After a final diagnosis is made, an individual treatment plan. Arthritis brush is treated using drug therapy and treatment and preventive measures.
Drug treatments include:
- painkillers (the doctor picks up each individually);
- chondroprotectors (provide protection of the joint and suppress the destructive enzyme synthesis);
- combination medications (combine multiple active substances that have a multi-vector therapy).
To reduce inflammation and pain local treatment is applied:
- Grease the places in the area affected joints gels and ointments on the basis of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- and perifocal intra-Articular injection of corticosteroids.
non-drug methods of treatment include:
- minimizing stress on the joints.
- Prevention of factors triggering the disease.
- Implementation of therapeutic gymnastic exercises simultaneously with the pool.
- Applied physiotherapy: heat, ultrasonic, laser, magnetic therapy and acupuncture, massage and hydrotherapy.
- avoiding harmful habits. You can't abuse coffee drinks.
- Compliance with therapeutic diets. The diet introduces foods with a high content of antioxidants and vitamins D and E, dairy products, fruits and vegetables. Excludedrich in starch and fat foods, salty and fried foods.
In the most advanced forms of arthritis brushes apply surgical methods of treatment.
- Surgery for joint replacement.
- Arthrodesis (fixation of a joint in a given position).
Folk remedies for the treatment of the disease
Today has not lost its value in the treatment of folk remedies:
- Infusions. Sostavnoi relieves inflammation and pain of an alcohol tincture from the flowers of the white Lily. To cook it you need 10 flowers plants pour 400 ml of alcohol. Approximately 20-30 days to insist in a cool dark place. After this infusion is filtered and lubricate joints up to 3 times a day. The duration of treatment has no time limit.
- Baths. For baths with white clay you need 100 grams of clay and 1 l of water. The clay is purchased in the pharmacy, dissolved in warm water and put a bath for 15-20 minutes. The course duration is not limited. The treatment baths of hay is 7 days. Then make a break of 7 days, after which repeat the course. To prepare the foot bath 200 g of dry straw pour 2 liters of boiling water. To 40 minutes is heated on a steam bath. The broth is cooled to body temperature. To take bath from 15 minutes to half an hour.
- Wraps. For acute pain the main healthcare remedy is honey. It is mixed with vodka. In a mixture of moistened strips of linen or cotton and wrapped hands. From top to wear cotton gloves. Compress put for the night. You can make a poultice from the juice of white cabbage or sage, a slurry of onion.
- Ointments. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 chicken egg yolk. Heating in a water bath beeswax, slowly pour honey-egg mixture. Ointment applied warm. Therefore, it is prepared just before use. A wide strip of cloth moistened with ointment. Then applied to the hands and fix the bandage. Leave on all night.
- Rastertime. Mix equal quantities of oil of henbane and sunflower. The mixture is rubbed into the sore spots for the night. Insist for 1 month in 1 liter of vodka 2-3 green peel chestnuts. Then rubbed his hands. Affected areas can be treated with an alcohol tincture from bark of bird cherry (2 tablespoons per Cup of vodka).
- Teas. Take anti-inflammatory compound teas (proportion of plants 1:1):
- from the leaves of currants, berries rose hips, hibiscus;
- chamomile, calendula, lemon balm
- from the leaves of birch, chamomile flowers, and cinquefoil;
- from the leaves of currant, cowberry, birch.
Mix 1 tablespoon of raw materials. Then pour boiling water and insist 1 hour. Having filtered, drink 1 Cup 3 times a day.
- Tinctures for internal use. They are made on the basis of herbal extracts of horseradish and leaves of black currant.
- with the Use of special clothing. Knit mittens made of natural wool (dog or sheep). In periods of exacerbation and during the attacks of pain these things put on at night. Then the pain gradually loses strength.
do Not ignore the first signs characteristic of inflammation of the joints. Arthritis is a dangerous disease.
It is possible to get a lot of troubles and complications. If the disease enters a chronic condition, it can be expected of dangerous complications that are difficult and expensive to treat, and even earn a disability.
The detection of the disease in the early stages only need to do proper and comprehensive therapy.
self-Medication can be dangerous for health, because some therapies may be contraindicated in a particular case.
Before you start treatment or folk medicines, you should always consult with a specialist.