Methods of treatment of rheumatoid arthritis folk remedies
Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis folk remedies are a great way to quickly get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of this disease. Under rheumatoid arthritis involve inflammation of the connective tissue of the joints. While sick, as a rule, only the small joints. According to statistics, today the disease is considered to be one of the most common among the elderly.
Currently there are many medical methods of treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. However, the majority of people faced with this disease, prefers to deal with its unpleasant symptoms by using traditional recipes that have proven themselves from the best side.
Folk remedies for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis aims at maintaining the patient in a satisfactory physical condition and prevention of recurrence. You Should understand that this treatment is very effective, but positive results after use of folk remedies do not appear immediately. It is necessary to have patience and in no case do not throw treatment.
Experts recommend to deal with rheumatoid arthritis by effective homemade liqueurs.
For their preparation does not require cost large amount of time, effort and extra ingredients:
- Potato tincture. A very effective recipe of folk medicine. 1 large potato should peel and grate on a fine grater. The resulting slurry should be mixed with 250 ml of kefir. The finished product should be used internally.
- Folk remedies for this disease involve the use of decoction of Bay leaf. Half the package of Bay leaf should put them in a saucepan with 300 ml of boiled water. Cook on medium heat for a few minutes. After that, the pan should wrap up and leave to infused for 3 hours.
- Decoction against pains in the joints. Use this broth at home, you can quickly eliminate strong pain. 2 cups juice black rare must be mixed with 150 ml of vodka and the same amount of honey. In the resulting texture add 1 teaspoon of salt. All the ingredients mix well. Ready broth RUB into aching joints. The joints then need to be sure to heat shield.
- Tincture of Thistle. 2 tablespoons chopped herbs Thistle should pour 500 ml of boiling water and cook the product on a medium heat for 10 minutes. Filter the infusion and drink in equal portions throughout the day. Positive results will be visible within a week. Take this tincture should not be less than 30 days.
- Tincture of red wine. A very popular remedy used in folk medicine. 1 liter red wine must be mixed with 300 ml of celery juice and 700 ml of carrot juice. The resulting liquid should be stored in the fridge for about 2-3 hours.
- Tincture of red wine should not be stored in the refrigerator for more than 2 days. Each time it is better to make a new drug.
Many people with rheumatoid arthritis prefer to treat the unpleasant symptoms by using home compresses. These recipes are not only very effective but also very easily and quickly prepared.
In most cases, homemade compresses give positive results within 1-2 weeks after you start using them.
- Pack of flower of Buttercup. Little Buttercup it must be well rubbed in the hands to form a juice. The resulting slurry of juice should be applied to the sore spot, cover with plastic and bandage. The compress should be kept for at least 1 hour. Experts warn that the juice of the flowers of buttercups can cause blisters on the skin. But do not worry – this is a very unpleasant phenomenon will pass quickly on their own. In no event it is impossible to pierce the blisters with a needle or other sharp object. This will only worsen the condition.
- Compress of red wine. Due to anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, this folk remedy eliminates even the most pronounced symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. 1 Cup of slightly warmed red wine should be mixed with 2 tbsp of mustard powder. The received weight it is necessary to impregnate a piece of gauze bandage and apply it to the affected joint. After 15 minutes, the compress can be removed. This procedure should be repeated several days in a row.
- a Poultice of the fresh leaves of medicinal plants. A few leaves of burdock have a little rubbing in the hands, to pierce them with a needle and apply to the affected areas of the body. The compress should wrap a warm cloth. A similar procedure should be carried out 2 times a day until complete disappearance of pain. If desired, the leaves of burdock can be replaced by cabbage leaves and a mother and stepmother.
Homemade ointment of rheumatoid arthritis
for Those who are wondering how to treat the symptoms of this illness folk remedies, you can try to cook at home very effective ointment:
- Turpentine ointment. 3 g camphor should be mixed with 150 ml of turpentine, 150 ml olive oil and 150 ml of 70% food alcohol. All the ingredients should be put in the fridge for 3-4 hours. The resulting ointment should be rubbed aching joints until complete absorption into the skin.
- Egg and camphor ointment. Cooked very easily. 50 g of camphor should be mixed with 50 g of mustard powder and 100 ml of alcohol. After that, 3 whipped egg whites should be mixed with the mixture. The finished ointment must be rubbed into the affected joints to complete disappearance of pain.
- a Poultice of potatoes. A very simple remedy you can prepare at home. This compress will help with exacerbation of arthritis. 1 large potato should be cleaned, rubbed on a coarse grater and place in a sieve. The sieve with the slurry should be dipped in boiling water for a few seconds. After that, the potatoes should immediately be shifted to the bag of cotton fabric. Compress need to keep on the diseased joint throughout the night. The course of treatment is 7 days.
Other remedies of this disease
Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis can be done in the following home remedies:
- Relieve pain can natural juices. 100 ml of carrot juice should be mixed with 30 ml of cucumber fluid and 30 ml beet juice. The prepared juice should be consumed throughout the day in equal portions.
- Apple cider vinegar. 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar must be mixed with 1 glass of pure water at room temperature. The resulting liquid should be taken orally at least 3 times a day, preferably before meals.
Many people wonder how to cure rheumatoid arthritis with pine balsam. 40 g of pine twigs should be mixed with 2 spoons of rose hips, 1 finely chopped clove of garlic and 1 spoon of chopped onion peel. All the ingredients pour 2 liters of water. A means to boil on medium heat for at least 3 minutes. After that, the medication should infuse in a warm place for about 24 hours. Ready balm need to strain and drink throughout the day.
Diet and dietetics
People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, you should do your diet. The fact is that when properly adjusted the power for a very short period of time to reduce pain in the joints. Specialists do not recommend eating wheat and maize flour for a given illness. It should also give up oatmeal and rye, since these products contain components that contribute to the exacerbation of the inflammatory process.
Lovers of citrus fruits, whole milk and pork have to discard these products. In the diet of the patient should attend as many low-calorie products. Without fear, you can drink juices of carrot and beet, vegetable broths, herbal teas and broth hips. Such products contribute to the rapid disappearance of the unpleasant symptoms. In a month you can dilute your diet your favorite fruits, vegetables, rice and beans. During this period, still can not drink alcoholic drinks and cereals.
After 3 months, specialists have allowed dairy products, not more than 150 g beef, fish and eggs 3 to 7 days.
All of the above rules should follow for approximately 12 months. Traditional methods in combination with proper nutrition will help reduce the pain and relieve discomfort in the short term.
Before using any of the popular recipe from rheumatic diseases need to consult a doctor. Folk remedies often become the cause of unpleasant allergic reactions which are very difficult to fight. The main thing – to be treated correctly.