How to choose and use an orthopedic pillow with cervical osteochondrosis and Krivoshei
Everyone wants to have a good rest after a busy day. But many, waking up in the morning, don't feel cheerful and full of energy. And the reason is often very simple – it is an uncomfortable pillow.
Especially sharply this problem faces those who have cervical degenerative disc disease, myofascial pain in the neck. Whether orthopedic pillows when data pathologies which product is better, how to choose and care for him, speak on.
Indications for use
Orthopedic pillows are widely used not so long ago, but have become necessary for people suffering from certain diseases.
- with cervical osteochondrosis
- after trauma or displacement of the cervical vertebrae;
- people with persistent pain in the back and neck;
- suffering from frequent headaches, dizziness;
- muscle tension neck, shoulder girdle and neck muscles;
- if you have neuralgia, myositis
- when Krivoshei in children;
- in osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine;
doctors Also recommend these accessories to people who have had surgery on the bones of the pelvis, perineum and rectum.
Who are not recommended ortodossi
Any "drugs" there are contraindications, so you should identify the categories of people who are not recommended such orthopedic products:
- with inflammatory skin diseases;
- in the presence of strong acne;
- if you have an Allergy to the filler.
In the latter case, you should choose the right filler and not to deprive themselves of medical therapy.
Variety of products
They differ in appearance and content.
Osteochondrosis it is advisable to use products with the following excipients:
- Polyurethane filler. The most popular type. Has excellent hygienic features, durable, hypoallergenic. May contain latex springs.
- memory Foam. This component perfectly remembers the posture vacationer. Great orthopedic properties, long life, hygienic. The high price justifies itself, it has a great therapeutic effect.
- Viscolatex. The filler of the discharge of foam. Also well takes the form of the body, but a little cheaper and life less.
- Polyester. One of the most popular types of filler. Small balls of polyester are excellent for the head to occupy a convenient location. This pillow is hygienic, durable and available for any customer.
- Natural filler – buckwheat husks. In addition to the healing properties of a good massage effect. People with allergies need to be vigilant, as a natural filler.
Different memory foam firmness:
- in the form of a Crescent cushion
- with a rectangular hole in the middle and two small hills at the edges.
With cervical osteochondrosis it is advisable to consult a doctor, what form to choose, or to focus on their sensations.
In order that your stay was complete and you felt the therapeutic effect of orthopedic pillows, it is necessary to choose correctly. Here are some tips:
- With cervical osteochondrosis recommended pillow of medium hardness.
- Choose filler cushions according to your preferences and capabilities. Types of filler described above. An excellent option is the product with the memory.
- Must be a proportion between the distance from the shoulder joint to the cervical and width of the pillow.
- the softer the mattress, the lower it is necessary to choose a pillow.
- It should be easy to restore the original shape.
- Head should not flop or roll with it.
- while resting ortopediska should not change its shape, wrinkle, stray.
With the right choice of the product in cervical osteochondrosis to promote relaxation of the muscles of the back and neck. You can relax and rejuvenate. If after 7-10 days you are not accustomed to the product and after sleep experiencing discomfort, discomfort in the cervical spine, it must be abandoned in order not to harm your health.
In order For ortopediska serve you for a long time, should take care of it properly.
Such products require more careful attention. During care it is necessary to consider the filler. If it's buckwheat husk, artopolescu not wash. It should be aired, and for cleaning the product use a vacuum cleaner once a week. To exclude the ingress of moisture.
Artificial fillers simplify maintenance. You will need:
- air once a week;
- to use;
- must be a pillow case made of fine breathablethe fabric should be washed regularly;
- items from memorics and natural latex wash is not recommended, they can be wiped with a damp cloth or rinse with cool water and keep away from sunlight and sources of heat;
- washable pillows with polyurethane or polyester it is necessary according to the instructions, avoiding stall filler;
- to be aired once a week, but after sleep not cover blankets
- orthopedic products store in cases from breathable fabric, you also need to keep the humidity above 65%.
If you do not neglect such simple rules, ortopediska long time will be able to participate in the treatment of cervical degenerative disc disease.
After consideration of various kinds of orthopedic pillows, which is better to use with cervical osteochondrosis, it is impossible to say.
Pillow made of buckwheat husks may not be suitable for Allergy sufferers. She's tough, but it helps to maintain the correct position during sleep. The main thing is to choose the right height of the product. A great option for people who sleep on the back, and massage has properties.
If you like to sleep on your stomach, then choose a device to sleep softer. Perfect product with a polyurethane filler or polyester. These pillows are soft and comfortable.
Products in the form of a Crescent is a great option for those who like to sleep on your side. They gently fix the cervical vertebrae during rest.
For those who like to sleep on your back, with cervical osteochondrosis, the ideal is memorexa pillow of medium hardness.
All orthopedic pillows will not be able to cure cervical osteochondrosis, but it is a great prevention and is able to ease pain and relieve stress. To enhance the therapeutic effect it is recommended to use an orthopaedic mattress.