Features and rules of choice of orthopedic pillows on the car seat
Those who spend a lot of time behind the wheel, probably know the problem of lower back pain. The drivers are professionals often turn to the doctor complaining of heaviness in the back, swelling of feet, numbness of the fingers. And that's just the tip of the iceberg! The Seating position is uncomfortable not only for your back but for internal organs, there is a compression of neural structures, blood circulation, which leads to such ailments as hemorrhoids, prostatitis, menstrual irregularities, headaches, etc. Modern memory systems offer to solve this problem by applying a special orthopedic pillow for the driver's seat.
Who first of all should think about the cushion seat
- for Those who travel long distances. Especially if you have to drive more than three hours in a row.
- If rectal diseases (hemorrhoids, cracks).
- In chronic diseases of the lumbar spine (osteochondrosis, osteoporosis, spondylosis).
- If you have recently had surgery on pelvic organs or perineum.
Contraindications for use
Orthopedic pillow for car with fixation on the back of the driver's seat has no contraindications.
Options that are intended directly for the seat cannot be used when the loss or threat of loss of the pelvic organs (uterus, vagina or rectum). In addition, some manufacturers specify that the pillow is in the shape of a ring should not be used if you are driving a car. So always check when buying, is it possible to use this model in the driver's seat, or it is exclusively for passengers and office chairs.
What is offered by the manufacturers
Orthopedic pillows differ:
1. The location of the seat of a car:
- for backless car seats (follows the contours of the lumbar curvature of the spine);
- to the seat (the ring, etc.).
2. (Relates to a product for the seat):
- the ring
- other shapes (rectangular, oval, round, etc.).
3. By type of filler:
- made of polyurethane foam or latex
Despite a large variety of types, automotive ortopediska is chosen to be rather simple. The main criterion will be the quality of the performance of the cushion of its functions. In other words, when you use artopolescu, you should be comfortable, the lower back should be in the most relaxed state. Orthopedic seat cushion is a universal size but if you plan to use it not only in car but also, for example, at work, choose the option that will fit in an office chair. You should also pay attention to the material of the filler and the outer cover. Useful if the cover will be removable, it will simplify the care of the pillow.
Car cushion fixed to the back of the chair.
- contributes to the formation and maintenance of correct posture
- protects the lower back from shocks associated with irregularities of the road;
- is firmly fixed to the back with straps and fasteners.
The Cost of these pillows is very variable, depending on the manufacturer and the quality of the filler and can be quite high.
The Advantage of this form:
- anatomical shape helps the lower back to maintain physiological bending without strain of lumbar muscles;
- eliminated the hard seat pressure on the perineum and the effects of vibration on the organs of the pelvis;
- it is compact and can be used not only in the car;
- allows you to evenly distribute the weight between the sacrum, coccyx and the bones of the pelvis, eliminating excess strain on the pelvic bone
- easy to clean and use.
The Problem with these pillows is the inability to sufficiently secure attachment to the seat.
Products memory foam or latex
- hypoallergenic and hygienic, they do not appear parasites
- comfortable, high quality versions have a memory effect (memoriks);
The disadvantages include the cost of the product. The higher the quality of the material-the filler, the more it's going ortopediska.
the Inflatable ortodossi
Very affordable. However, they are not always good follow the contours of the body and may not provide the optimal effect of relaxation. In addition, this kind of pillows should not use the drivers, as there is no secure attachment to the chair. You can use inflatable cushions in case of transportation of passenger with injuries of the pelvic bones, after operations on the perineum and the pelvic organs, postpartum, etc.
How to care for the product
- Dry clean as necessary.
- washable cover (air bags you can just wash).
- Protection against injuries with sharp objects and high temperature.