Why apply Tibetan applicator?
Some diseases are actively being treated by the methods of reflexology, which uses Tibetan applicator. If to affect the reflex points of the body using various methods of acupuncture, you can achieve positive dynamics in treatment of many diseases, and most importantly, to influence and to suppress the source of pain. Improvement of health is achieved through reducing pain, improving blood circulation in problem areas and relieve muscle spasms. with the applicator is a small rug, which has a pronounced effect on the human body due to the reflexogenic zones.
Indications and contraindications
The Reflex Mat is used the following pathological processes:
- pathology of the musculoskeletal system (arthrosis, myalgia, in the rehabilitation period after injuries).
- Pathology of the nervous system (radiculitis, polyneuritis, insomnia, headache of varying severity, neuralgia).
- Pathology of the respiratory system (chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma).
- is actively used in osteochondrosis of the spine.
- In the treatment of obesity varying severity.
- When the pathology of the cardiovascular system (hypertonic or hypotonic condition, with stable angina prevention of angina attacks).
- In the pathology of gastrointestinal tract (chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, pancreatitis, cholecystitis).
- gynecological diseases (infertility, sexual disorders, menstrual disorders).
There are a wide range of contraindications, which you need to pay attention before use of the applicator Kuznetsova:
- the Presence of pathological processes in the skin at the place of use of this Mat (moles, dermatitis, severe acne on the back, furuncles, etc.).
- Increased bleeding, disruption of blood coagulation processes.
- Pulmonary heart disease with high severity.
- Pregnancy in different periods.
The Applicator Kuznetsova looks very simple. It is a linen rug of small size with small round studs set.
Spike can be magnetic or plastic. This Mat can be safely attached to different areas of the body. The spike is yellow, white, green or red.
the Impact on the human body
As is known since ancient times, on the whole surface of the body is a huge number of active points, the impact of which can affect various organs and systems.
based On this, in ancient times in the East began to develop acupuncture and acupuncture successfully applied in modern medicine.
Spikes affect the active region in contact with the.
There is an active irritation rather small nerve endings, resulting in activation of most metabolic reactions, the start of the recovery.
In the organs and tissues in which there are pathological processes are beginning to receive biologically active substances.
Also normalizes the blood supply of organs and tissues.
Thanks to the use of the applicator Kuznetsova can be achieved:
- Reduction of pain or complete relief.
- Normalization of the mental state of the body.
- removal of the stress surge.
- Muscular relaxation.
- Improve the peripheral nervous system.
- Normalization of sleep.
- increase the amount of movement in the affected limb.
Treatment of pathological conditions
In the treatment of pathological conditions using the applicator must observe the following recommendations:
- Should lie on the applicator slowly.
- In the lower or upper limbs to fix it with elastic bandages.
- If the applicator has the form of a roller, it should be directly put under the lower back or neck.
- Lie on the applicator need 30-40 seconds, with the further change of body position.
- the Time of one procedure on average should be 15 minutes.
- Applicator should be applied to courses 3 times a year for 2 weeks.
In the treatment of arthritis and arthrosis the applicator should be placed in such a way as not to compress the neurovascularbundles. Duration of treatment should be for 10 minutes 2 times a day.
In osteochondrosis of the applicator is best used in the form of a roller on a soft basis. It is placed directly under the spine where the pathological process. The strength of pressure depends on the severity of pain. Procedure duration is 10 minutes. Its application in this pathology contributes to the increased metabolic and regenerative processes in the cartilage and improves processes of microcirculation.
If you want to get rid of cellulite, the applicator is placed directly on the place where there is a problem, and is left for 30 minutes. Before the procedure, the skin must be lubricated by any or a warming anti-cellulite cream and then use the applicator Kuznetsova. In this case, the effect will be more pronounced.
for colds when first pressing on the skin with the applicator Kuznetsova a person may experience pain, but they pass, and people begin to feel a mild heat. To enhance the thermal sensation is necessary to activate motor activity. If during the procedure appeared strong discomfort, we recommend a 10-minute break, after which you can continue.
If the skin appeared hyperemia, the procedure must come to an end, and it can be repeated after 12 hours. The use of this applicator allows you to treat many diseases.