The symptoms and treatment of analistas vertebrae of the lumbar
Analyses of the lumbar spine is accompanied by a forward shift of one or more vertebrae. Pathology occurs for a variety of reasons, but most often the degeneration of intervertebral discs, traumatic and pathological lesions of the vertebrae.
Without physical activity light to medium degree of the disease is not aggravated. When a person is lifting weights, there is pain in the lower back – due to the instability of the spinal segment.
Antelias dangerous "slide". During physical exertion or heavy lifting berneliai vertebra moves relative to the underlying. When moved to the soft tissues, stretch ligaments, muscles toil.
Dangerous symptoms of the pathology occur on the background of compression of the spinal cord:
- Paraplegia, or paralysis (fragmentary or complete immobilization of extremities);
- Paresthesia (sensory disturbance);
- Uncontrolled urination and defecation;
- Flag pose, which can only be eliminated procaine blockade.
Clinical symptoms of the disease depend on the level of localization bias. Analistas l3 leads to disruption of the innervation of the pelvic organs, impedes the functionality of the reproductive system, forms a spastic contraction of the lumbar muscles.
Antelias l4 radicular pain accompanied by disturbance of functions of pelvic organs. Pain in the buttocks and perineum (spastic contraction of muscles of the lower back).
The Forward displacement of the l5 vertebra forms a threat symptoms:
- Acute pain
- Flag position
- stiff muscles
- spinal Stenosis
- Involuntary urination and defecation.
Types of displacements of the lumbar vertebrae anteriorly
Analyses lumbar spine (L1-L5) can be of the following types depending on the reasons:
- Dysplastic (congenital) – appears due to the underdevelopment of the facet joints or the vertebral arch. Pathology usually occurs at the level of l5-s1. This results in slippage of the body of L5 relative to the sacrum and a strong "bloc" lumbar spine
- the Isthmic analyses is usually observed in the area of l4-l5. Appears on the background of traumatic injuries. In adolescence a compression fracture accompanied by sliding of the overlying vertebra forward. If the process continues for a long time, there is a growth of connective tissue leading to a permanent curvature of the spine;
- Degenerative analistas lv vertebra is traced on the radiograph if the defect of the vertebral arch or underdevelopment of the facet joints. In older people over time occurs degenerative osteoarthritis of the spine, leading to instability of the vertebral segments. Women against this background, analyses l4-l5 appears more often than the representatives of a strong half
- Traumatic dislocation of vertebra front – the result of the damage to the ligamentous and muscular or the skeletal system;
- Pathological form of the disease occurs when damage to the spinal column inflammation or tumors;
- Approaches listed l3-l5 is a separate kind of bias. The reason for its occurrence is the surgical removal of the posterior parts of the vertebral body. Small mobility initially not accompanied by severe pain. They appear a few days after the beginning of pathology.
According to the severity of displacement allocate 4 degree of disease:
- 1 degree of deviation of the body of the overlying vertebra in relation to subjacent 25%;
- 2 degree offset 50-75%;
- 3 degree – 76-100%;
- 4 degree – more than 100%.
Above the degree of a pathology classified by Meyerding. They are used in Europe in the choice of technology of treatment of pathology.
Diagnosis and treatment
The tactics of therapy also affect the forms of the disease:
Unstable analistas l3-l5 vertebrae is accompanied by a shift when changing body position. This condition is dangerous because paralysis of the limbs, if accompanied by spinal cord compression.
Spondylolysis analistas 4 vertebra stable form is characterized by the constancy of the spinal segment, regardless of the position of the body. For diagnosis of the disease enough to make a functional x-rays of the lumbar spine in flexion and extension. Such a study will allow to evaluate the displacement of a vertebral body.
The Instability on functional x-ray allows surgeons to pre-predict the type and peculiarities of surgical treatment of the disease.
The Mobility of the overlying vertebra in relation to lower-level l4-s1 may be accompanied by the cauda equina.
The lower part of the nerve plexus leads to the pathology of virtually all of the pelvic organs and lower limbs.
The Forward displacement of one vertebra levell4-l5 combined with cauda equina syndrome quickly leads to complete failure of the muscles of the lower extremities and impaired sensation of the skin of the gluteal region.
Such condition, as the displacement of the vertebrae l3, l4, l5 and s1 should be repeated to treat another with mild disease. If it turns into moderate and severe degree, the etiologic treatment does not exist. Pain and inflammation of the spine can be eliminated only for a short time. Better not to run analyses to avoid disability.