Why have pain in all bones and joints and what to do about it?
Many people are quite well-known situation, when physical stress or other cause sore bones and joints what to do in this situation, don't know everything. Doctors say that the etiology of pain symptoms such variety. Why do bones hurt? It may be an infection and metabolic disorders, tissue necrosis or a consequence of allergic reactions. It is a universal cause of pain. All of these reasons, there are about a hundred.
Today, this symptom is quite common and even the world health organization became interested in this question and conditionally marked the past decade as peak years of the discovery of this pain symptom. What are the causes of the disease?
Why sore bones?
In modern medicine pain of joints and bones United in a group of rheumatic diseases. All of them unite diseases of inflammatory and dystrophic character.
The Main causes that provoke diseases of the skeletal system, experts call:
- the Pain may occur due to overload in the sport.
- Neoplastic processes bone. At first the pain is present only at night or during heavy physical work. Dynamics of pain depends on the speed of tumor development. The time period may be from several weeks to years. As a consequence of neoplastic processes is the weakening of bones. This leads to fractures. Pain in joints and bones may be accompanied by fever, feverish condition of the whole body and weight loss.
- joint Pain can be caused by systemic diseases of the blood. The painful symptoms of the joints of the entire body or appear suddenly when the pressure on the bone. Most of these features are characteristic of bone marrow disease, leukemia and myeloma. With regard to the latter disease, a malignant disease of the bone marrow, which is localized in the spine, pelvic bones and ribs.most often the disease affects men aged 60-70 years. First, the development of the disease takes place without specific symptoms. This period can last for 15 years. In the later stages of the disease there is intense pain in the bones, fractures of the extremities and vertebrae. At the stage of acute leukemia in addition to subfebrile temperature, there is intense pain in the bones.
- Pain in joints and bones may be symptoms of Hodgkin's lymphoma. On the background of pain symptom is observed enlargement of lymph nodes, weight loss, and allergic reactions.
- Pain in joints and bones can be in case of occurrence of malignant processes of the skin: melanoma, warts, papilloma.
- Pain in the bones and in the joints of the knees may be in cases of chemotherapy for breast cancer. In this case metastases can spread to the bone.
- Intense pain of the joints of one of the knees at night are often a manifestation of diseases of an infectious nature. In addition to the knees, they cover the lower leg area.
- knee Pain and lower leg are observed in intermittent fever and chills, which are passed to a lice.
- joint Pain may arise from benign neoplastic processes in so-called lymphoreticulosis. The symptoms of pain often affects tendons near the bone.
- Another very serious disease causes pain in the bone. It is a tuberculosis of bones. It is caused by ingestion of TB bacilli from the lungs to the spine.
- Disease osteomyelitis may be accompanied by pain in the bones and feverish conditions.
more about causes of ostealgia
While metabolic disorders can cause pain. This condition occurs because of a deficiency of mineral components in the diet and slow absorption into the tissue of the intestine. The consequence of such a state can be lack of vitamin D. In this case, softening of bones, and doctors diagnose osteoporosis. A misconception that bones need calcium. In the case of excess of calcium or normal, with a shortage of vitamin D occurs softening of the bones. Basically, pain in bones affects people with diseases of diabetes, kidney and liver. Deficiency of vitamin complex of group b but pain, provokes spasms of the muscle tissue of the limbs. Nerve endings are not getting enough vitamin and destroyed. Once you have pressed on muscle tissue pain near bone.
Hormonal tumor of the thyroid gland also causes destruction of bone tissues. In this case, disturbed hormonal and mineral metabolism. Early stage disease is characterized by pain in the bones, muscle weakness and increased fatigue. Later the bone is so softened, that there were compression fractures.
Pain in bones and joints occurs under the influence of the use of hormonal drugs for women in menopause, after childbirth or in the treatment of infertility.
Pain symptoms in the bones is typical during States of immobility. Thisthe process slows the development of bone tissue.
Congenital peculiarities of development of collagen contribute to the development of muscle and bone pain.
Pain throughout the skeletal system arise due to the development of deforming Ostia. In this disease affected the entire skeletal system and disturbed bone remodeling. The main symptom of disease: severe pain in the affected areas of the skeleton, the deformation of the spine and lower extremities, neurological disorders.
The Pain of the bones in the entire body, the modern man often feels. It's not weird. Because sitting at a computer and sedentary lifestyle upsets the water-salt balance in the body, lack of water leads to depletion of stomach wall. The protective function of the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract loses its elasticity, breaks down the barrier function. As a result, all salt components increase and exceed the quantitative threshold in the body. With little fluid intake and immobility excess saline fluid remains in the body and absorbed in muscle and bone tissue. This changes the structure of the tissue, irritating the nerve endings and causes pain.
Functional pain of the bone tissue to be diagnosed, and only after that to start treatment. It needs to be corrected with adherence to special diets, to accept hondroprotektory and vitamin complexes. An important method of treating diseases of the bones is considered to be the normalization of the power. In no case do not limit the consumption of carbohydrates and fats, need to reduce their consumption. With the increased weight should observe the diet and to limit a light dinner three hours before bedtime. For weight loss you should increase in your diet consumption of vegetables and fruits that are rich in fiber.
In functional diseases of the bones and joints shouldn't be subjected to extra physical stress and carry heavy things. To enhance metabolic process should move more, play sports and perform simple exercises.
If after the measures, improvement in General condition and decrease of pain does not occur, then one should seek medical help.
This indicates a more severe pathologies of the skeletal system.