Rheumatism treatment of folk remedies at home: the best recipes
rheumatism Treatment of folk remedies practiced by the majority population of the countries of the former USSR. Our people to go to doctors don't like: whether to bother the doctor for such seemingly trivial matters? Rare person unfamiliar with the symptoms of rheumatism that causes pain and stiffness in muscles or joints. with In fact, this disease is quite dangerous, as the greatest harm it can cause cardiovascular system. Amid this disease can occur and develop myocarditis or heart disease.
Suffer this disease mainly children from 7 to 15 years and young women. The disease develops due to a streptococcal infection and genetic predisposition to the disease of the joints.
Rheumatic fever is an acute and chronic, recurrence is manifested because of the erosion of the human immune system after diseases of the throat and oral cavity. Aggravation occur up to several times a year, however, any permanent changes in the joints after this is not observed.
How to prevent the occurrence of rheumatic fever
In Order not to allow this insidious disease to infiltrate the body, it is necessary to address prevention, which includes hardening, exercise, timely diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases, diseases of the nasopharynx. There are two main reasons for development of arthritis: it is a cold and an abscess, which is in the body.
To prevent rheumatic fever, it is necessary to prevent colds, keep away from drafts, to avoid moist places. You need to treat the teeth and tonsils, especially the responsibility to consider the health of children.
In acute rheumatism start to hurt the joints: first, those that are larger (shoulder, knee, elbow), later pain occur smaller. The joints of the fingers feet and hands rarely suffer from this disease.
The illness Lasts for 21 – 42 days, then becomes chronic.
is it Treated the disease?
Rheumatic fever is an uncommon streptococcal or staphylococcal infection that settled in the musculoskeletal system of man. However, before antibiotics were invented, this illness was very severe and led to almost complete disability. When the antibiotics, it became possible to fight this disease, but the side effects from such treatment were significant. At present, the antibiotics of new generation, which have a softer effect on the body, but they differ little from the old ones, as their basis is still the same the treating component is a conventional penicillin. Is it worth paying more?
There are people who are contraindicated for treatment with antibiotics. It should be noted that any chronic disease, including rheumatism, still no doctor in the world to completely cure failed. Remains to quit the strength to fight for as long as possible remission, to support normal cardiovascular system and the musculoskeletal system.
There are plenty of popular recipes from rheumatism, have been tried and tested by many generations that will really help to get fast relief and a fairly long break between the occurrence of unpleasant symptoms of illness.
Probably every family has its own recipe of treatment of the diseased joint.
Medicated bath at home is very effective in combating different types of rheumatism.
- Baths, sea mud (4 kg of dirt to add to the bath).
- Bath sea salt (2-4 kg of salt per bath).
- Bath of alkali. To make an alkaline bath, will need a clean ash, which should be mixed with water in a ratio of 1:1, boil, infuse for 12 hours. In a bath need only to pour liquor, which is located in the upper layer of broth. The water temperature is about 30 – 32 degrees, and the bath is 15 minutes. The course consists of 10 – 15 baths.
- Traditional method of treatment is a bath of hay dust. To prepare this treatment, 800 g of dust from hay should be placed in a calico bag and boil for half an hour in 2 liters of water. Then pour the decoction into the bath and get it into hot water to fill halfway. When the person sit in the water bath need to cover a long piece of canvas, rubberized fabric or cellophane. In the center of the material should be wyem for the head, the edges of which must be sheathed rubber and make a hole with a diameter smaller than the neck of rheumatic. In this hole you have to stick your neck out, to not evaporated valuable esters, which are found in high concentrations in hay and have been successfully used in the treatment of disease.
Water should always be made hot, and constantly to maintain temperature. Most useful acceptance hay baths before bedtime. Although effective, they have to take quite a long time. So, when long-standing musclethe rheumatism require up to 30 – 40 baths, with rheumatism initial stage is 40 to 60 tubs, with long-standing rheumatic fever – up to 100 and more. For greater success in the treatment of patients, it is useful to apply more and poultices of hay dust twice a day.
Traditional methods for combating rheumatism on the basis of plants is most secure ways to treat the disease.
- 100 ml vodka pour 40 cloves of garlic, which before it it is necessary to chop. The tool must stand in the dark at a temperature of 15-25 degrees week. Thus it must constantly shake. Strained tincture should take 10 drops 2 – 3 times a day before meals.
- Pour a glass of water 1 tsp corn stigmas, boil for 10 minutes on low heat. Take 2 – 3 tablespoons daily for 6 to 8 weeks.
- 15 grams of dried roots of burdock pour a glass of water and boil on low heat for 10 minutes. Drink the broth before eating a tablespoon.
- Grind 30 grams of Laurel leaves and pour 200 grams of vegetable oil. Infuse up to 1 week, strain and RUB in disturbing the muscles and joints.
- Washed and steamed birch leaves, put them on sore spots, tie cloth on top and cover with foil. Keep the compress need 2 to 4 hours. The course of treatment is 1 week.
the Dangerous and strange folk remedies to fight joint disease
People in the fight against rheumatism for a long time invented a large number of recipes of how to treat this disease that have been successfully used to the present time. However, there are traditional methods of treatment that can cause serious harm.
- Traditional means is considered to be the next “zhivoderskie” method. Need to dig up earthworms, send them in a glass jar, pour back vodka, cover with thick paper and simmer for a few days in the sun. Then this mixture is rubbed disturbing the muscles and joints.
- well-Known family recipe: the bee to plant on the sore spot and wait when it will sting. To do so you need through the day and bees each time increase by one. When the treatment will reach 5 bites, then you need to take a break of 1-2 days and then continue, but in the direction of reducing the number of bees. Often treat rheumatism in the legs. The application of this prescription is extremely dangerous, since there are people with serious allergic reactions to the stings of bees and wasps, for which even a single sting of an insect is sufficient for a lethal outcome.
- the Following recipe is not for the squeamish. You will need to boil straw chaff, goat droppings, the broth strain and take a bath with him.
- Brew in a bag 3.5 kg of live ants and together with the bag lowered into the bath. This means then it is recommended to apply as a poultice.
- mix equal parts in a closed glass container of sulfuric acid with linseed oil. Do not shake! Pen or brush will need to put this extremely dangerous mixture once a day for rheumatoid. After 15 minutes, this place serves a gauze that needs to be folded 4 times.
These recipes are just for reference and awareness of the boundless imagination of traditional healers.
In any case, before curing this unpleasant illness folk remedies at home, you need to consult a doctor and conduct an examination of the body. During treatment it is advisable to follow a diet and a mode to drink vitamin complex.