How to treat osteochondrosis soda, salt, compresses
Osteoarthritis is an insidious disease that affects different parts of the spine, namely the cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
There are various methods of treatment of osteochondrosis, among which are:
- surgical intervention;
- drug treatment
- manual therapy
- exercise therapy
- folk ways (e.g., compresses, baths).
The Most acceptable form of treatment of osteochondrosis is considered manual therapy combined with physical therapy and traditional methods (swabs and rubbing). In this article we will focus on the folk methods of treatment of this disease, namely the treatment with the use of salt, soda and different applications.
Few people know that salt is the cure for many diseases. Thus, salt solutions can cure the common cold, poisoning, gingivitis, colds, and to relieve pain. Salt is a Supplement in the treatment of degenerative changes in the vertebrae, i.e. degenerative disc disease. As therapy in osteochondrosis of the various divisions of the spine it is useful to use the following salt recipes:
- During an exacerbation of cervical degenerative disc disease degenerative disc disease or another Department need to mix ¼ Cup of vodka with a half Cup of honey. Add 50 g of salt and ¾ Cup grated radish. The obtained salt mixture is used for rubbing or poultice twice a day. Can be taken orally 1 teaspoon 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 1 week.
- In a heated pan pour 1 kg of salt and 2 tablespoons of mustard powder, and add ¼ Cup of water. The patient is placed on his stomach, and then put the received a warm salt mixture as a compress on the cervical spine and other parts of the spine. Further back is covered with a film, the top covered with a blanket or a woolen scarf. Lying in this position, the patient up until the salt mixture has cooled.
- Effective use of rastirok and compresses with sea salt. To do this, dissolve 1 tablespoon of sea salt in 1 liter of water, then bring to a boil. With a towel dipped in chilled saline solution, should be wiped daily, the skin in the cervical spine or make a compress. The duration of therapy is 12 days.
Use of soda
Soda is considered to be another non-traditional means of treating not only osteoarthritis, but also of rheumatism, arthritis and sciatica. The effect of soda in the treatment of degenerative disc disease based on the leaching and dissolution of pathological mineral deposits in the spine. As therapy in osteochondrosis it is useful to apply the following recipes with soda:
- Must be dissolved in warm water in the tub 200 g of soda. Then add about 300 g of watermelon (with rind). Lying in the tub need not be more than 20 minutes. The course duration is 15 sessions.
- Half bar of Laundry soap rubbed on a grater. The shavings of soap mixed with 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 100 g of vegetable oil and 10 g of sea salt. The resulting mixture was infused for 3 days. Then, you must lubricate it cervical or other spine. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks with a 5 day break. If necessary, the treatment can be repeated.
As the basis to compress against pain in back and neck pain in osteochondrosis of people have learned to use a large amount of ingredients. For example, are a good means of compresses with sea cabbage, raw potatoes, honey and radish.
A Poultice of medicinal herbs is also very useful for the treatment of disease. So, efficient are compresses with flowers of white lilac, with the root of the burdock and horseradish. To reduce severe pain excellent remedy is a compress on the basis of chamomile flowers, roots of burdock and plantain, violets herbs, taken in equal parts.